All intellectual property rights on the Licensed Material are owned by SE “Oro navigacija” and are protected by law of the Republic of Lithuania, including but not limited to copyright, trade secret, and trademark law, as well as other applicable laws and international treaty provisions.
Licensor grants Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferrable and non-sublicensable license right to use the Licensed Material under provisions specified in this Agreement. The main points are described below.
1. Licensee may use Licensed Material on a single computer.
2. Licensee may make one copy of Licensed Material only exclusively for his individual use and not for commercial advantage.
3. Licensee shall not distribute, rent, lend, sell or sublicense the Licensed Material.
4. No changes to Licensed Material or its content may be made by Licensee.
5. Licensee shall ensure that Licensed Material retains all Licensor copyright notices and other proprietary legends of Licensor.
6. Licensee must immediately notify Licensor if Licensee becomes aware or suspects that any third party that has gained access to the Licensed Material through Licensee or is wrongfully using the Licensed Material, in whole or in part, or is violating any of Licensor's intellectual property rights.
By signing the Order Form, Licensee certifies that he/she agrees with the License
agreement and undertakes to comply with the terms and conditions of this License agreement.